Locations: All Regions
Time allocation: 1 day per month
Terms of Appointment: 12 months reviewed annually
Become an IOR Ambassador and help shape the
Recruitment & HR sector.
- Work in accordance with the IOR ‘Code of Professional & Ethical Conduct’.
- Champion the IOR and support the organisation.
- Introduce new corporate and individual members via networking.
- Work directly with the IOR executive team shape the IOR's offerings to members.
- Be active on social media platforms such as LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter.
- Partner with one or more local businesses and forge a working relationship with them to allow the IOR to run CPD events in your area.
- Participate in discussions via conference calls with the Chairman and Executive Board.
- Create solid communication lines with members and potential members in your area.
- Liaise with fellow Ambassadors.
- Support local IOR events.
- Be the ‘spokesperson’ for the IOR within your region regarding press and media.
- Knowledge and experience of the recruitment/HR profession at Consultant, Manager or Director Level.
- Excellent communicator.
- Confident in chairing meetings and liaising with the media.
- Knowledge of social media platforms preferred but not essential.
- Good networker.
- Good organisational skills.
- Excellent time management.
- Professionalism in manner and work ethics.
For more details contact us on:
T: 0871 288 2108 or email us at: email@example.com