About Menu Block-2Stay
- Our Team
Our Team Menu Block-2
Our Team Menu Block-3Stay
Membership Menu Block-2
Membership Menu Block-3Stay
- Qualifications & Training
Qualification Menu Block-2
Qualification Menu Block-3Stay
Resource Menu Block-3Stay
- National Register
- Get Involved
Get Involved Menu Block-3Stay
Market Place Menu Block-2
Market Place Menu Block-3Stay
- Ask the Experts
Ask The Exper Menu Block
Ask The Exper Menu Block2
Ask The Exper Menu Block1Stay
Terms and Conditions
The term ‘the IOR’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is: US | Institute of Recruiters LLC, 800 Delaware Avenue, City of Wilmington, New Castle County, 19801 Delaware. UK | Institute of Recruiters Limited, 76 Manchester Road, Manchester M34 3PS, UK company registration number 07575583. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Use of this website is subject to the following terms:
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States, England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
IOR Membership Renewal Policy
Membership of the IOR is on an annual basis and begins on the date of payment. After 11 months of membership, a reminder will be sent to members advising them that their membership will expire in 30 days giving them the chance to renew their membership. If after 30 days of the reminder, membership has not been renewed, then it will be automatically cancelled and members will be notified of cancellation via email.
IOR Membership Cancellation & Refund Policy
If a member wishes to cancel their membership then they can do so at any time by putting their request in writing to email@example.com however, no refunds will be issued once a membership has been purchased.
IOR Future Event Cancellation & Refund Policy
If a member wishes to cancel their participation in a future IOR event or service and has paid in advance, they need to notify us in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org any refunds will be at the discretion of the IOR Management team and subject to an admin charge of £40 and could be liable to further deductions of event or service expenses accrued by the IOR.
Please note these cancellation and refund policies are for IOR membership and services directly supplied by the IOR, if members have purchased services from IOR partners they need to contact the IOR partners directly for details on cancellation and refunds.