About Menu Block-2Stay
- Our Team
Our Team Menu Block-2
Our Team Menu Block-3Stay
Membership Menu Block-2
Membership Menu Block-3Stay
- Qualifications & Training
Qualification Menu Block-2
Qualification Menu Block-3Stay
Resource Menu Block-3Stay
- National Register
- Get Involved
Get Involved Menu Block-3Stay
Market Place Menu Block-2
Market Place Menu Block-3Stay
- Ask the Experts
Ask The Exper Menu Block
Ask The Exper Menu Block2
Ask The Exper Menu Block1Stay
What are they?
Workshops are typically half or full day events. They are intense but fun ways to learn in a group environment. They allow you to work in a group with experts to get answers to business challenges. With the experts explaining, guiding, teaching, it becomes a fun way to see how new information can be applied to your individual business.
What will I learn?
Workshops combine your specific business challenges with expert help, guidance and group input. Typical learning outcomes could be:
- Learn from business leaders and accomplished individuals
- Learn new techniques, get new ideas and perspectives
- Applying new methods to your workflow
- Understanding how to put new systems or procedures in place
- Analysing where your business could improve
- Share best practice, what’s working, what’s not
- Fill in the gaps - what’s missing from your offering
- New ways to approach winning business
- Harness the collective brain of the group and trainers to help you
Which workshops are on offer?
A list of workshops will be made available to members in due course.
How do I book?
Booking information will be made available online next to the details of each workshop.